Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Donald hot

Jason Donald has been very hot for the last week for the Columbus Clippers, going 12 for 23 (.522) in the last 8 games. Overall "J.D." is hitting .333 for the Indians affiliate, who will be in the area to take on both Lehigh Valley and Scranton over the next week.

Among the former BlueClaws taking the hill tonight; Gavin Floyd for the White Sox, Cole Hamels for the Phillies, and Hietor Correa for Clearwater.

On a personal note, for those of you who have been asking why I have not been posting as often, the answer is 2-fold. First, my life has gotten exceptionally busy and I do not find myself with the time that is required to do this. Second, when I started this, it was because the BlueClaws were really not doing anything like it. Now they have an excellent alumni report and the BlueClaws blog does a great job staying on top of things. Also, Greg Giambarrese gives a nightly report during the game broadcast. So I will try to fill in the gaps if I notice they miss anything.

No comments: